@ American Tobacco Campus
Join prominent national companies and regional stars in this award-winning historic district which once housed Durham’s booming tobacco industry. Growing companies can enjoy premium office space with private suites for pairs and teams from four to fifteen, as well as the following key amenities:
- Mingle with investors and collaborators who make their home in The Underground @ American Tobacco
- Hold meetings and pitch ideas in three conference rooms with flat panel TVs or a classroom with AV for 50+ persons
- Game on in The Arcade with free video games
- Relax in the kitchen and lounge area with high definition flat screen televisions
- Support your fitness with bike storage and showers
- Shipping is a breeze with a mailroom on site
@ Main Street Campus
Our newest space in heart of Durham’s creative district features space designed to foster community and innovation with a focus on affordability for early stage startups:
- Co-work in the Bullpen, the perfect place for getting out of the house and working with like-minded individuals, or enjoying up to 80-person networking events
Smoffices & Private Suites
- Find some privacy with Smoffices, office suites designed for one with a lockable door and built-in desk, or full office suites designed for teams of two to four.
Members enjoy the following amenities:
- Collaborate in The Vault, a retrofitted bank vault complete with TVs, video games, and conversation space
- Meet in one of five Conference rooms with flat panel TVs for presentations
- Gain access to events at The Underground @ American Tobacco Campus
@ Raleigh Campus
This fall, the American Underground opens a location in the heart of downtown Raleigh at 213 Fayetteville Street. The building, once a theater, features the gritty exposed brick and hardwoord floor aesthetic common in other American Underground locations. All the better to foster a 'get it done' attitude among its entrepreneurs. AU @Raleigh will boast 25+ startups and be anchored by Bandwidth Labs, the incubator arm of Bandwidth, one of the world’s most cutting edge technology companies headquartered in Raleigh.
The professional but quirky amenities that have made the American Underground a fun and creative space to launch a company will be in full force @Raleigh. And if one needs any further encouragement, the space is situated directly above Raleigh hotspot and barThe Foundation. Startups will have almost no reason to leave the building!
For more information about @Raleigh or any of our locations, please scroll to the bottom of this site and send us an email.