Lost your job due to COVID-19?
Land at the American Underground.
a foundation for growth
Losing your job, particularly during the current crisis, can feel like freefall. But change, while unsettling, can also be an opportunity — and the American Underground has always been about opportunity. AU’s Landing Spot program provides you with the foundation, community support, and hands-on guidance to pursue entrepreneurship and launch your startup idea.
Through AU member-exclusive workshops and community groups, virtual social events, and the thriving AU Slack channel, you’ll find a supportive community of entrepreneurs who will cheer for your success.
All Landing Spot programs and events will be virtual-first.
gain skills and a network
Landing Spot participants will join Startups 101, a series of intro workshops and engaging speakers designed to provide a cross-functional insight into the world of entrepreneurship.
- “Idea to Action” with Chris Heivly, VP Innovation at TechStars
- “Customer Discovery” with John Austin, Senior Director at NC IDEA
- “Customer-driven Development” with Isaac Park, CEO at Pathos Ethos
- And more!
You should apply if…
- You recently lost your job due to COVID-19
- You have a startup idea you’d like to pursue
- You plan to invest meaningful time into your startup
- You intend to actively participate in the AU community
Applications closed on Tuesday, May 5.